The property and housing sectors require a high level of technical expertise. At UHY we have significant experience in:
- supporting property owners;
- Housing Associations;
- Local Authority owned property businesses;
UHY staff provide a wide range of accountancy and advisory services for both property companies and those with property investments.
With further restrictions on residential mortgage interest relief being introduced there has never been a more important time to seek professional advice. Full, detailed reviews of property portfolios can be conducted by the experts at UHY to ensure you are maximising your reliefs.
These services include:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Tax planning
- Maximising Capital Allowances on commercial property
- Group planning – for capital gains
- International taxation
- VAT planning
- Service charge audits
- Strategic planning, monitoring and restructuring
- Audit and other regulatory reporting
- Outsourcing services; payroll; company secretarial; management accounts
- Management information for Board
UHY also provide support for Housing Associations to produce high value management information for the Board in order to aid decision making, including but not limited to; due diligence reports, cashflow forecasting, interim accounts and KPI reporting and analysis.
If you would like to discuss the accounting or advisory services that we can provide for your property business or investment, please contact our accountants at our Birmingham office.